🎄Dedication

For my three adult children, Sienna, Kalib, and Christopher. I enjoy(ed) bringing you joy every year as children, and I do hope that you will carry on the Christmas tradition in years to come. I love you all so very much. 💋
Love, Mom

Saturday, December 16, 2023

Dave & Busters

 Trevor and I were invited to Dave & Busters for another Christmas party.  I had to ask for the evening off from work to attend.  I'm glad we got to go, because I enjoy socializing sometimes, though I am an introvert.  I also bought myself a curling iron for the first time in over 20 years, and did something different to my hair.

I had fried pickles for the first time, and they are to die for.  We ended up leaving early because, Trevor had to be at work at 1am, leaving little room for sleep.  

No mistletoe, but always an XoXo 

The dinner party.

Trevor and Jose

No comments:

Post a Comment

❄️Season's Greetings! Please feel free to submit any comments or questions on my blog. I will answer as quickly as I can.
Comments are moderated due to spam and scams. Advertising or Soliciting will not be honored.



Oh, hi.

You are Visitor #