🎄Dedication

For my three adult children, Sienna, Kalib, and Christopher. I enjoy(ed) bringing you joy every year as children, and I do hope that you will carry on the Christmas tradition in years to come. I love you all so very much. 💋
Love, Mom

Sunday, December 25, 2011

An Anderson Christmas

 







Normally, Christmas would have been spent with my side of the family.  This particular Christmas was spent in San Bernardino at my children's father Mike's sister Sarah's home.  After gifts were opened and trash was thrown away, they pulled out Guitar Hero and Karaoke, and the kids, along with their Aunt Sarah played games.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

❄️Season's Greetings! Please feel free to submit any comments or questions on my blog. I will answer as quickly as I can.
Comments are moderated due to spam and scams. Advertising or Soliciting will not be honored.



Oh, hi.

You are Visitor #