🎄Dedication

For my three adult children, Sienna, Kalib, and Christopher. I enjoy(ed) bringing you joy every year as children, and I do hope that you will carry on the Christmas tradition in years to come. I love you all so very much. 💋
Love, Mom

Friday, December 16, 2011

Feeling Festive

"I heard the bells on Christmas Day / Their old familiar carols play." — Henry Wadsworth Longfellow 

 I felt really bad.; We haven't had a pretty tree in a while. My son Christopher still believes in Santa and we must always have a tree for Santa to put the gifts under. To me, this tree isn't as pretty as I wanted it to be. 

My first complaint is that it's so small. The ornaments were bought in haste, and they were cheap...and they certainly look cheap. This year, I have really been scouring Pinterest and I am in love with minimalist home decor, particularly the color white. It definitely does not look good to me for Christmas. I still like red, gold, and green...and silver bells. 

All that matters is that Christopher is happy with our Christmas tree. And he wanted to take a picture to show me how he's the same size as the tree. 

 After choosing to display the Christmas cards and putting up a tiny faux tree, thus, I took my youngest child, Christopher, for a walk around the neighborhood. We really enjoyed looking at all the holiday lights on everyone's homes and yards. He loved how festive the neighborhood was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

❄️Season's Greetings! Please feel free to submit any comments or questions on my blog. I will answer as quickly as I can.
Comments are moderated due to spam and scams. Advertising or Soliciting will not be honored.



Oh, hi.

You are Visitor #