🎄Dedication

For my three adult children, Sienna, Kalib, and Christopher. I enjoy(ed) bringing you joy every year as children, and I do hope that you will carry on the Christmas tradition in years to come. I love you all so very much. 💋
Love, Mom

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Hawaiian Fir Tree

“Christmas is the keeping-place for memories of our innocence.” ― Joan Mills


My first Hawai'ian fir tree. I'm used to California-grown trees, and this was certainly interesting to watch Axel string lights on the tree. Literally, he had to use string to keep the lights from dangling. It took him a couple hours. He did a great job. Tomorrow, they will add decorations to the tree.

This is the first Christmastime that I have been away from my family in California.  Hawaii is an experience and new chapter in my life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

❄️Season's Greetings! Please feel free to submit any comments or questions on my blog. I will answer as quickly as I can.
Comments are moderated due to spam and scams. Advertising or Soliciting will not be honored.



Oh, hi.

You are Visitor #