🎄Dedication

For my three adult children, Sienna, Kalib, and Christopher. I enjoy(ed) bringing you joy every year as children, and I do hope that you will carry on the Christmas tradition in years to come. I love you all so very much. 💋
Love, Mom

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Popcorn and Christmas Movies

“I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month.” ― Harlan Miller

 

I have been away from my family for 4 months.  I live in Makaha Valley, Hawaii, and live with a family that has 3 daughter.  The eldes is in middle school, the middle child in elementary, and the youngest is a toddler.  Her name is Leilani. 

Leilani wasn't sure about me in the beginning.  She would stop my bedroom and peer in.  She would hide and peek.  But, the more I would wave at her or let her walk into my room, we became fast buddies.  

Being away from my family makes me crave family interaction.  Leilani gives me comfort.  She's my little pal.  Her mom, Valerie, made popcorn tonight.

We sat around to watch the original cartoon "How the Grinch Stole Christmas."  Leilani wouldn't share her popcorn, though.


No comments:

Post a Comment

❄️Season's Greetings! Please feel free to submit any comments or questions on my blog. I will answer as quickly as I can.
Comments are moderated due to spam and scams. Advertising or Soliciting will not be honored.



Oh, hi.

You are Visitor #