🎄Dedication

For my three adult children, Sienna, Kalib, and Christopher. I enjoy(ed) bringing you joy every year as children, and I do hope that you will carry on the Christmas tradition in years to come. I love you all so very much. 💋
Love, Mom

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Christmas 2018

“The nutcracker sits under the holiday tree, a guardian of childhood stories. Feed him walnuts and he will crack open a tale...” ― Vera Nazarian, The Perpetual Calendar of Inspiration

Trevor and I had been living in Salem, Oregon, although this picture was taken at a friend's house in Keizer, Oregon.  Their names are Danny and Tanya.  

They were very kind people we met during the toxic water crisis coming from Detroit Lake that was in our drinking water.  Danny and Tanya gave us water and we became instant friends.

I always love going to Danny and Tanya's home.  They have 3 awesome kids and Danny is actually from southern California and also Polynesian.  So, he can relate to me from California and Trevor from the Islands.

Their tree smelled delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

❄️Season's Greetings! Please feel free to submit any comments or questions on my blog. I will answer as quickly as I can.
Comments are moderated due to spam and scams. Advertising or Soliciting will not be honored.



Oh, hi.

You are Visitor #