🎄Dedication

For my three adult children, Sienna, Kalib, and Christopher. I enjoy(ed) bringing you joy every year as children, and I do hope that you will carry on the Christmas tradition in years to come. I love you all so very much. 💋
Love, Mom

Monday, December 23, 2019

A Very UnChristmas Feeling

“Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall” ― Larry Wilde

Trevor's father James Franklin Dillard's widow, Tina, allowed me a room in her home, finally.  I was "sleeping" (the days I could actually get some peace and quiet) in her living room.  It's incredibly loud here, between the television, talking, and three dogs barking. 

I don't currently have a table but this was what Trevor and I used for our pantry food at our old apartment. 

I dug up our little tree and decorated for myself. I miss having our own place and sharing our holidays together. It feels desolate without him here.

Just a few greeting cards came in.  I only want the one from my fiance.


No comments:

Post a Comment

❄️Season's Greetings! Please feel free to submit any comments or questions on my blog. I will answer as quickly as I can.
Comments are moderated due to spam and scams. Advertising or Soliciting will not be honored.



Oh, hi.

You are Visitor #