🎄Dedication

For my three adult children, Sienna, Kalib, and Christopher. I enjoy(ed) bringing you joy every year as children, and I do hope that you will carry on the Christmas tradition in years to come. I love you all so very much. 💋
Love, Mom

Friday, December 27, 2019

Green Bay Packers Ornament

“I truly believe that if we keep telling the Christmas story, singing the Christmas songs, and living the Christmas spirit, we can bring joy and happiness and peace to this world.” ― Norman Vincent Peale

I ordered these Green Bay Packers NFL ornaments in Trevor's tradition of a new ornament every year.  I received them tonight.  

I know when he comes back to Oregon, he will appreciate our first Packers ornament.  It's our team.  I wish I could use them, but I won't till he comes back.

I can't wait to see his reaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

❄️Season's Greetings! Please feel free to submit any comments or questions on my blog. I will answer as quickly as I can.
Comments are moderated due to spam and scams. Advertising or Soliciting will not be honored.



Oh, hi.

You are Visitor #