🎄Dedication

For my three adult children, Sienna, Kalib, and Christopher. I enjoy(ed) bringing you joy every year as children, and I do hope that you will carry on the Christmas tradition in years to come. I love you all so very much. 💋
Love, Mom

Friday, December 18, 2020

Christmas Candy

“It was the beginning of the greatest Christmas ever. Little food. No presents. But there was a snowman in their basement.” ― Markus Zusak, The Book Thief



 It's my first year at the RV Park, and one of the tenants, Donna, gave me these treats to take home.  How kind!  It really makes me feel blessed for working with such an awesome team and grateful tenants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

❄️Season's Greetings! Please feel free to submit any comments or questions on my blog. I will answer as quickly as I can.
Comments are moderated due to spam and scams. Advertising or Soliciting will not be honored.



Oh, hi.

You are Visitor #