🎄Dedication

For my three adult children, Sienna, Kalib, and Christopher. I enjoy(ed) bringing you joy every year as children, and I do hope that you will carry on the Christmas tradition in years to come. I love you all so very much. 💋
Love, Mom

Sunday, December 13, 2020

Real Tree, New Home

“Christmas it seems to me is a necessary festival; we require a season when we can regret all the flaws in our human relationships: it is the feast of failure, sad but consoling.” ― Graham Greene, Travels with My Aunt

2020 had taken an abrupt turn the worst.  Trevor's dad James Franklin Dillard's widow, Tina, had a serious medical problem, that landed her in the hospital.  She also has a boyfriend, and he and Trevor had a serious falling out afterward.  Right before Christmas, too. 

We were really hoping to clean up their home and celebrate Tina coming back, but that didn't happen.  Due to the turn of events, we moved out immediately to a hotel. Within hours of moving, we had a new temporary place while our future apartment is being handled.  

It was nice to move into a nice home and have a real Christmas tree. Our roommate already had her tree up, but we added candy canes and some more of her ornaments to fill the branches up.  Her name is Biany. 

 Trevor fell asleep on the couch watching sports TV.  I'm just glad the holidays are coming up and we have a place to call "home."  This was in South Salem, Oregon.  Home is where the heart is.  Merry Christmas.




No comments:

Post a Comment

❄️Season's Greetings! Please feel free to submit any comments or questions on my blog. I will answer as quickly as I can.
Comments are moderated due to spam and scams. Advertising or Soliciting will not be honored.



Oh, hi.

You are Visitor #