🎄Dedication

For my three adult children, Sienna, Kalib, and Christopher. I enjoy(ed) bringing you joy every year as children, and I do hope that you will carry on the Christmas tradition in years to come. I love you all so very much. 💋
Love, Mom

Sunday, November 21, 2021

Christmas Photos 2021

Mele Kalikimaka is the thing to say
On a bright Hawaiian Christmas Day
That's the island greeting that we send to you
From the land where palm trees sway
Here we know that Christmas will be green and bright
The sun to shine by day, and all the stars at night
Mele Kalikimaka is Hawaii's way
to say merry Christmas to you
R. Alex Anderson

 



Usually, every November, I start preparing for Christmas cards.  I want my cards to get to my loved ones before Christmas.  These Christmas pictures came out beautifully.  It showcases my love for Tiki art and Trevor's love for the Green Bay Packers.  This was taken in our apartment in front of our tree.  Of course, his mug actually had coffee in it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

❄️Season's Greetings! Please feel free to submit any comments or questions on my blog. I will answer as quickly as I can.
Comments are moderated due to spam and scams. Advertising or Soliciting will not be honored.



Oh, hi.

You are Visitor #