🎄Dedication

For my three adult children, Sienna, Kalib, and Christopher. I enjoy(ed) bringing you joy every year as children, and I do hope that you will carry on the Christmas tradition in years to come. I love you all so very much. 💋
Love, Mom

Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Gift for Trevor

“Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.” ― Calvin Coolidge

Trevor saw this teeshirt on a Facebook ad and thought it was funny.  He reshared the advertisement and said, "Want."  I didn't think anything of it.  

Well, our friend, Daniel, came by our apartment and bought two, one for him and one for Trevor.  

Of course, Trevor had to put it on to be twinsies with Daniel.


No comments:

Post a Comment

❄️Season's Greetings! Please feel free to submit any comments or questions on my blog. I will answer as quickly as I can.
Comments are moderated due to spam and scams. Advertising or Soliciting will not be honored.



Oh, hi.

You are Visitor #