🎄Dedication

For my three adult children, Sienna, Kalib, and Christopher. I enjoy(ed) bringing you joy every year as children, and I do hope that you will carry on the Christmas tradition in years to come. I love you all so very much. 💋
Love, Mom

Saturday, December 25, 2021

Christmas Eve and Christmas 2021

“Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful. ” ― Norman Vincent Peale







 So, we first went up to Washington to visit with our friend Pedro on Christmas Eve.  We met Pedro through the internet, and he's got a bunch of wonderful children.  He said he was invited back to the north part of Oregon to a friend's home for Christmas.  The friend's name is Izzy.  Izzy's home was very eccentric.  

We sang on the Karaoke machine, ate a wonderful dinner, and then headed back to Washington.  Because it was late and cold, we slept at Pedro's home.  Pedro served us a nice breakfast made with duck eggs and chorizo for Christmas breakfast. Then we stopped by my nephew Daniel's home in Gladstone, Oregon. My nephew Daniel's girlfriend Pam and my niece Anya made Christmas sugar cookies. Pam gave us cookies for our trip home. They are too cute to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

❄️Season's Greetings! Please feel free to submit any comments or questions on my blog. I will answer as quickly as I can.
Comments are moderated due to spam and scams. Advertising or Soliciting will not be honored.



Oh, hi.

You are Visitor #