🎄Dedication

For my three adult children, Sienna, Kalib, and Christopher. I enjoy(ed) bringing you joy every year as children, and I do hope that you will carry on the Christmas tradition in years to come. I love you all so very much. 💋
Love, Mom

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Ugly Vest

“I heard the bells on Christmas Day Their old, familiar carols play, And wild and sweet The words repeat Of peace on earth, good-will to men!” ― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow




My goofball husband wore his ugly Christmas vest to work and one of my Christmas bow earrings.  He has no shame.  It's so cold in Oregon, but he doesn't care about that when it comes to being gaudy.

I lucked out in having met and married someone who likes the holidays as much as I do, especially Christmas.  Trevor is such a great sport and fun partner in shenanigans!

No comments:

Post a Comment

❄️Season's Greetings! Please feel free to submit any comments or questions on my blog. I will answer as quickly as I can.
Comments are moderated due to spam and scams. Advertising or Soliciting will not be honored.



Oh, hi.

You are Visitor #