🎄Dedication

For my three adult children, Sienna, Kalib, and Christopher. I enjoy(ed) bringing you joy every year as children, and I do hope that you will carry on the Christmas tradition in years to come. I love you all so very much. 💋
Love, Mom

Sunday, December 19, 2021

Mistletoe

“Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.” ― Hamilton Wright Mabie

One of the traditions Trevor brought to our household that I never really decorated with, is the mistletoe.  His good friend, Valerie, whom they refer to each other as siblings, has a daughter named Raelynn.  She's better known as Squishy.  

Trevor kissed Squishy under the mistletoe.  It would be the last hug and kiss in a very long time as we will be moving to California.    

Squishy, was one of Trevor's first "little buddies" when we moved to Oregon.  What a bright and wonderful little girl she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

❄️Season's Greetings! Please feel free to submit any comments or questions on my blog. I will answer as quickly as I can.
Comments are moderated due to spam and scams. Advertising or Soliciting will not be honored.



Oh, hi.

You are Visitor #