🎄Dedication

For my three adult children, Sienna, Kalib, and Christopher. I enjoy(ed) bringing you joy every year as children, and I do hope that you will carry on the Christmas tradition in years to come. I love you all so very much. 💋
Love, Mom

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Christmas Gift 2021

“Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.” ― Charles M. Schulz

I work at an RV Park in Salem, Oregon and eventually got to know some of the tenants.  I had a very sweet tenant named Crystal.  She gave me a gift.  It was a pretty purple and white crocheted afghan. She also gave me christmas socks.  

How thoughtful.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

❄️Season's Greetings! Please feel free to submit any comments or questions on my blog. I will answer as quickly as I can.
Comments are moderated due to spam and scams. Advertising or Soliciting will not be honored.



Oh, hi.

You are Visitor #