🎄Dedication

For my three adult children, Sienna, Kalib, and Christopher. I enjoy(ed) bringing you joy every year as children, and I do hope that you will carry on the Christmas tradition in years to come. I love you all so very much. 💋
Love, Mom

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Hello Kitty Stationery Set

“We sat on the floor eating donuts, completely dazed and hung over. I looked up at the window every so often to gaze at the Christmas lights. They were so beautiful. They blinked on and off in what should have been the early night dark but was really the early morning dark.” ― Chrissi Sepe, Bliss, Bliss, Bliss

 

I do LOVE Hello Kitty.  I have since I was very young.  My brother, Tommy, got me my very first Hello Kitty item for Christmas, when I was 7 years old.  It was a purse.

My friend and co-worker, Teonna, got this cute Hello Kitty boxed secrets set for me.  How sweet to think of me.  When we met, I didn't think she and I would get along, but over time she became really cool.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

❄️Season's Greetings! Please feel free to submit any comments or questions on my blog. I will answer as quickly as I can.
Comments are moderated due to spam and scams. Advertising or Soliciting will not be honored.



Oh, hi.

You are Visitor #