🎄Dedication

For my three adult children, Sienna, Kalib, and Christopher. I enjoy(ed) bringing you joy every year as children, and I do hope that you will carry on the Christmas tradition in years to come. I love you all so very much. 💋
Love, Mom

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Visiting Maggie

“If you want to see me You better hurry before the Christmas morning I'm about disappear.” ― Jordan Hoechlin

We did not have an eventful Christmas, but we still decided to head to San Bernardino to visit Mike's brother Tyrek.  Our first stop would be to reunite with Maggie, Tyrek's daughter, that we had not seen since she was two years old.  She was living in a group home and had no family around.  She was so happy to see us, to know someone still cared and that she had family.  Unfortunately, my daughter Sienna was very cold toward her as can be seen in the photo.  It was a very awkward situation.  I wish things could have been different.

I was very embarrassed and shocked and told Maggie's mother I apologize if Maggie felt bad after our visit.  Otherwise, she seemed to be a sweet young lady.  She needed to be validated and given a little love.  

Mike did most of the talking and dragging conversation out of Maggie and she was a lot more talkative than I had imagined.  I remembered her from when I took her to Disneyland when she was 2 years old.  Here she was at twenty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

❄️Season's Greetings! Please feel free to submit any comments or questions on my blog. I will answer as quickly as I can.
Comments are moderated due to spam and scams. Advertising or Soliciting will not be honored.



Oh, hi.

You are Visitor #