🎄Dedication

For my three adult children, Sienna, Kalib, and Christopher. I enjoy(ed) bringing you joy every year as children, and I do hope that you will carry on the Christmas tradition in years to come. I love you all so very much. 💋
Love, Mom

Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Christmas Clearance

Isaac Mizrahi pajamas
Of all places, my husband and I went to Grocery Outlet to purchase some milk, eggs, and bread.  On the way in, passed some of the foods I won't eat, there was a Christmas Clearance rack.  There were slippers, gingerbread cookie house kits, and pajamas.  The creamy beige really caught my eyes over the grey or black pajamas. 

I was bummed the beige pajama package was opened, and the set was separated.  As I sifted through, I found the second piece.  They are Isaac Mizrahi pajamas.  The tag said they originally were $28, but there's no way that Grocery Outlet would have sold them for that much, even without clearance.  The clearance price was $10.  What a steal!

I grabbed the top and bottoms and paid for them with our groceries.  Now that I am wearing them, they are so very soft, light, and they look nice.  I can probably even get away with wearing them outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

❄️Season's Greetings! Please feel free to submit any comments or questions on my blog. I will answer as quickly as I can.
Comments are moderated due to spam and scams. Advertising or Soliciting will not be honored.



Oh, hi.

You are Visitor #