🎄Dedication

For my three adult children, Sienna, Kalib, and Christopher. I enjoy(ed) bringing you joy every year as children, and I do hope that you will carry on the Christmas tradition in years to come. I love you all so very much. 💋
Love, Mom

Thursday, February 22, 2024

Starting Another Book

The Christmas Wedding
Before I end my day, I wanted to "jot down" that I went scrounging around my apartment for another book to read.  I know there are books around that I haven't read, which made me realize there are books I need to get rid of, too.  

I've always been a book reader, and for the last two or so years, I have put them down more than picking them up.  I will start one, and then lose interest, as my cell phone distracts me with notifications.  I will end up scrolling social media, reading my emails, playing a game, etc.  

I've made it a goal to read at LEAST 6 books this year.  My goal before was 12 books a year.  But, I have been juggling work, taking care of my mom, and trying to keep up with my own self-care.  I found a Christmas book in our utility closet.  So, I decided that would be the next book I read.  

It is titled "The Christmas Wedding," by James Patterson and Richard DiLallo.  I don't recall where I bought it, but before I started actively blogging again, I purchased a Christmas book because I wanted to start reading Christmas stories around Christmas, every year.  Last year, I thought I could watch Christmas movies, but I have a hard time sitting still long enough to watch anything.  My mind always wanders back to my cell phone (such a bad habit).


No comments:

Post a Comment

❄️Season's Greetings! Please feel free to submit any comments or questions on my blog. I will answer as quickly as I can.
Comments are moderated due to spam and scams. Advertising or Soliciting will not be honored.



Oh, hi.

You are Visitor #