🎄Dedication

For my three adult children, Sienna, Kalib, and Christopher. I enjoy(ed) bringing you joy every year as children, and I do hope that you will carry on the Christmas tradition in years to come. I love you all so very much. 💋
Love, Mom

Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Suspect - Michael Robotham

“A cold wind was blowing from the north, and it made the trees rustle like living things.”
 ― George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones


Book Title:
  Suspect
Author:  Michael Robotham
Genre:  Psychological Thriller, Mystery
Main Character:  Joe O'Loughlin
Story Setting:  England

Story Summary:  A psychologist, Joe O'Loughlin, has recently been diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease. He has a former patient, Catherine, that was murdered and believes one of his current patients, Bobby, did it.  However, the plot twists, and the head detective believes that Joe did it, because he knows too much and has no alibi.  Joe goes on the hunt to find evidence that Bobby did it.  Meanwhile, he's struggling with his disease, his wife is mad at him, he's mad at his long-time friend, and people are dying all around him.  It's Christmas-time and he's just trying to stay out of jail, find the predator, and trying to get back to his family.

Review:  The book is definitely a page-turner.  I think Michael Robothom is a great writer.  I normally wouldn't read a book like this, but I am now more open to reading his books.  It was action-packed, and almost every page had a new twist.  I'm a new fan.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

❄️Season's Greetings! Please feel free to submit any comments or questions on my blog. I will answer as quickly as I can.
Comments are moderated due to spam and scams. Advertising or Soliciting will not be honored.



Oh, hi.

You are Visitor #